Join us for an exclusive Outer livestream. Learn how to maximize your outdoor space with a beautiful balance of functionality and creative flair.
Date: Wednesday, April 28th 2021 at 4 pm EST / 1 pm PST.
In April’s livestream, we’re incredibly excited to reveal our brand-new collection for the very first time. We’ll get a behind-the-scenes tour of the design from Chief Creative Officer Terry Lin, get the in and outs of our new material, hear his best design tips, and more.
We’re also celebrating Earth Month, and digging into the sustainable features in our Wicker and Teak Collections and dive into design details with Terry. We’re joined by special guest, Kaylee Brezezinksi, Sustainability Maven at One Tree Planted, joining us to discuss reforestation and how we can all do our part to help protect the environment.
And this month only, we’ll reveal a special promotional offer during the livestream for viewers only! In addition, we’re thrilled to give away a Teak OR Wicker Outer Conversation Set (a $2,300+ value) to one lucky viewer— the perfect piece for enjoying your outdoor space this spring. You do not want to miss this!
About April's Livesteam
Have you ever asked yourself:
- How does sustainability play a role in Outer designs?
- How can I make more outdoor space more eco-friendly?
- What furniture is the best fit for my design style?
- What is having an Outer Sofa really like?
If any of those questions sound familiar, join our livestream for answers. Let Terry and Orly walk you through outdoor design tips and product knowledge, with practical advice and real takeaways. With Terry’s design background and Orly’s creative flair, you’ll be making the most of your outdoor space in no time at all.
Livestream Particpants Will Recieve
- Video tutorial of expert design tips
- An exclusive promotional offer revealed during the show
- An Outer Conversation Set giveaway (a $2,300 value!)
Learn All About
- How our Chief Design Officer Terry incorporates sustainability into everything we design
- Behind the design of Outer’s newest collection
- Outer community’s before & afters
- Furniture to fit in your design aesthetic
- Simple ways you can help protect the planet
- Q&A with hosts on your design and product questions