Find your career at Outer
Join a passionate group of people committed to doing right by our teams, our communities, and our planet.
Work better. do good
Success and sustainability aren't mutually exclusive. We're growing fast and remain wholly committed to our values. Join us in transforming the furniture industry, creating luxurious products from upcycled and innovative materials, and supporting environmental efforts around the world.
Perks with purpose
Greatness comes from whole humans, which is why we support our people with competitive health, financial, and work-life benefits. Prefer to work remotely? No problem. Need a mental health day? Take it. When we're at our best, we can all do our best.
What to expect when you work at Outer
Benevolent CulturePeople come first. We seek to do good for everyone in our orbit, root every interaction in respect, assume good intention, and share every challenge and win.
Diversity, Equity, InclusionWe know we're greater when we're equal, our full selves, and celebrated. Experience inclusive hiring practices and get involved in employee-led resource groups.
Remote WorkInnovation and creativity can come from anywhere, and so can our people. We'll even provide you with the tools and support to make your workspace work for you.
Unlimited Time OffTake the days and vacations you need so you're ready to do your best work. We're also fans of Summer Fridays and extended holidays.
Professional DevelopmentCuriositity is a virtue, and learning is key to our success. We enthusiastically invest in education and training opportunities to help you grow.
Social EventsWe love to bring people together, especially outside. Connect with colleagues at community cleanups, social lunches, team off-sites, volunteer days, and more.
Your next role awaits
We are honored to be recognized as a top place to work. Search open positions to see where you could have an impact, or pitch us your dream job.
- Product DevelopmentCreate the next generation of outdoor living products through innovations in design, material science, and engineering that help bring the world outside while reducing environmental impact.
- Marketing & CreativeBring Outer to life and reimagine how we tell our brand and product stories. Join a team of self-starters working on growth strategies and impactful creativity that inspires everyone to live better, outside.
- Residential & Commercial SalesSales is on the front lines, getting products into customers' hands and outdoor spaces. Build meaningful relationships and create experiences that our customers, trade members, and commercial partners will never forget.
- Customer ServiceProvide best-in-class support for customers and partners, maintain strong relationships, manage and track orders, respond to questions, and work with internal teams to resolve complex issues.
- Supply ChainContribute to the development and improvements in the sourcing, manufacturing, distribution, and returns of our products, finding opportunities to streamline and maximize value while supporting our mission of sustainability.
- FinanceHelp drive profitability, invest in long-term growth and manage risk in an evolving market while planning, accounting, and reporting for a growing business portfolio across categories and regions.
- StrategyKeep Outer moving in the right direction by creating strategic business plans, conducting consumer research, analyzing the competition, and spearheading new initiatives.
- TechnologyFrom our website to our business infrastructure, we bring together cutting-edge technologies and creative problem solvers to build industry-leading solutions that serve our customers and internal teams.
- People & TalentCollaborate with a creative and nimble group of professionals focused on growing and empowering individuals while fostering a culture that attracts, retains, and elevates future and current employees.
Outer is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives on our team. We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.